Tuesday, July 23, 2024

thank you Lord

 hahaha - Lord thank you!

God is good all the time!

as of this writing i am on my notice period - yes I am going to Canada and work there-- a new adventure - perhaps back to basics..

how many people have asked if i was excited already - and i always answer them not yet probably because still waiting for the itinerary ticket and a long list of to do's before leaving MY..and even though its make more like a money grabber --i am waiting for my last pay hahaha..

and then talking to my colleagues on teams and gossiping about the reorg of my current company..it made me think God is good...and i should be thankful and should be excited and look forward to my next adventure...

maybe this is what i am missing - i should feel joy God has answered my prayers and if he answered your prayers everything will fall into place - God will never give you something without equipping you...

so thank you Lord - i am happy going to my next adventure in Canada.

Thank you 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment