Tuesday, March 24, 2009

yuya

kyaa....im getting hyper again these days over tegoshi hahahaa..what's new with that..bwahahahhaa
eniweis..just saw some recent magazine photo of tegoshi...gawd this boy is getting uver-cute these days...and his chubby cheeks are getting back....and im loving it....im blabbering again

hahaha as if someone is reading my blog..hahaha maybe sometime....i will let others know about it....not just maya-chan( ey gurl how are you doing..its been a while)

tegoshi is really so uver-cute these days..i love his current hairstyle..makes you want to squish him...and in Aprin NEWS will release a new single..now im torn on buying it or not...hehehe...coz im waiting for the Winter Diamond Party DVD...hahahaha...im not sure how many songs are there..haven't checked it out in CD Japan and my friend might scold me since I'm in for a big cash flow out next month..hayy.....

besides squealing with delight with the latest magazine scans of my dear tegoshi..i also stumbled upon a lot of translations of massu's radio show...and it seems so massu...fun...and happy...and im so biased hahaha i like the translations which always involved tegoshi..these two are so meant to be bwahahaha...i guess that's the reason why i dont see tegoshi dating a girl bwahahaha...coz he is for massu...hahahahaha...

and another thing that makes me so cheerful these days eventhough work isn't practically at all that busy...was it ever busy..wahahhahaa....i made a new online friend(bheng)..i mean we can talk in YM..and my kadaldalan is getting busy again...im so glad we started talking online..she is such a sweet girl hahahaa..and i love her for telling me that I dont look like my age...bwahahhaa..i really loved people who always tell me i dont look my age....and another thing we have in common is our obsession with tego hahaha....so you see...tego's love is spreading...and i hope one day i can be tegoshi's friend or oneechan...think BIG...bwahhaha....

to end my endless blabber for tegoshi...of course..there should be a picture..im kinda missing it in my post...charan...presenting tegoshi yuya desu!


No comments:

Post a Comment